The Great American West states of Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming have a lot to celebrate – and they make sure to go all out! From events celebrating food and drink (like Idaho huckleberries and barbecue in Fargo, North Dakota) to music festivals (like Montana’s Red Ants Pants Music Festival) to outdoor fun (like the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and Cheyenne Frontier Days), the calendar is jam-packed across the region.
Read on to see what you can expect to find when you visit the Great American West throughout the year:
- Southwest Idaho: Southwest Idaho Celebrates Everything From Wine to Rodeo
- Billings, Montana: Billings is Montana’s Trailhead for Awesome Events
- Glacier Country, Montana: Plan a Stop in Western Montana’s Glacier Country
North Dakota: Celebrate Seasons, Culture, Food & More in North Dakota
- Fargo-Moorhead, North Dakota: No Shortage of Things to do in Fargo-Moorhead
South Dakota: Get Ready for a Busy Summer in South Dakota
- Rapid City, South Dakota: Summer is Full of Fun Around Rapid City, South Dakota
- Carbon County, Wyoming: Summer is Hopping in Wyoming’s Carbon County
- Casper, Wyoming: Casper’s Summer Calendar is Jam-Packed With Activities
- Cheyenne, Wyoming: There’s a Ton to do Year-Round in Cheyenne
- Cody, Wyoming: Mark Your Calendars for Summer in Cody-Yellowstone
- Sheridan, Wyoming: Sheridan Celebrates the West Through Festivals, Rodeos
For more information on the Great American West, visit GreatAmericanWest.co.