https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/Llama-Trekking-CREDIT-Jade-Broadus.png 630 1276 Site Administrator https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/TGAW-Horizontal-BlackTagline.png Site Administrator2021-11-29 21:32:052021-11-29 21:32:05One-of-a-kind experiences beyond Glacier National Park
- ROAM Beyond is the best of camping/glamping without having to bring all of the gear. Stay in a boutique and customized, eco-friendly RV-style cabin near Glacier National Park.
- Llama trekking allows you to make a new friend who doubles as a hiking buddy that carries all of your gear. Learn from your guide how these cute but hard-working animals have been domesticated along the hike to a lunch spot or on an overnight trek.
- With River City Brews Rafting Tours, select a Montana craft beer, get in a raft on a river in Missoula and let someone else do the paddling as you enjoy the majestic views while making new friends.
- Quinn’s Hot Springs just completed a renovation of its soaking pools of healing mineral waters. At Quinn’s, visitors can reserve a time to soak in the pools, have a superb dinner at Harwood House Restaurant or stay in the lodge or river-view cabins.
- Garden of One Thousand Buddhas is an international center for peace, public park, botanical garden and Buddhist center located on the Flathead Indian Reservation in the Jocko Valley of Montana. Interesting, right?
For more information on Western Montana’s Glacier Country, visit GlacierMT.com.