https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/Grand-Prismatic-CREDIT-Wyoming-Office-of-Tourism.png 630 1276 Site Administrator https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/TGAW-Horizontal-BlackTagline.png Site Administrator2021-11-29 22:05:052021-11-29 22:05:05Many ways to enjoy Yellowstone’s big anniversary in 2022
Many ways to enjoy Yellowstone’s big anniversary in 2022
- 150th Anniversary: Stacey Gregory writes: “Few places stir the soul and ignite the imagination like Yellowstone National Park. For almost 150 years, this magical natural wonder has attracted people of all walks of life to its more than 2 million acres. Follow along as we uncover just how this place came to be America’s first national park – and one of the most beloved places in America.”
- Winter Adventures: Winter in Yellowstone delivers a more intimate experience, fascinating snowy landscapes and frosty animals.
- Land Adventures: Explore the incredible natural wonders of Yellowstone National Park, guided by one of the park’s knowledgeable professionals.
- Water Adventures: Yellowstone Lake, with 140 miles of shoreline, is home to native cutthroat trout and the non-native lake trout. It’s also a lake with lots of beautiful scenery and interesting history, and is adjacent to some of the most remote wilderness in the lower 48 states.
- Wild West Adventures: Experience Yellowstone the way the first pioneers did: Travel by stagecoach or horseback and enjoy a traditional cookout dinner.
For more information on Yellowstone National Park Lodges, visit YellowstoneNationalParkLodges.com.