The Great American West states of Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming are hidden gems when it comes to food, drink and live music – and every community has its favorites! We have the inside scoop on local favorites in all five states, and we guarantee there’s something for everyone.
Read on to find out where the locals go across the Great American West:
- Southwest Idaho: Get a taste of Basque culture in Southwest Idaho
- Billings: Discover Montana’s only walkable beer trail in Billings
- Glacier Country: Eat like the locals in Western Montana’s Glacier Country
North Dakota: Find your next unique experience in North Dakota
- Fargo-Moorhead: From music to comedy to local fare, Fargo has everything
- Carbon County: Carbon County offers food made with local flavor
- Cheyenne: Cheyenne has it all, from posh cocktails to Western dancing
- Cody: Foodies won’t be disappointed in Cody Yellowstone
- Sheridan: Sheridan offers everything from hand-cut ribeyes to craft beer
For more information on the Great American West, visit GreatAmericanWest.co.