https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/Botanic-Gardens-CREDIT-Visit-Cheyenne.jpg 667 1000 Site Administrator https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/TGAW-Horizontal-BlackTagline.png Site Administrator2022-07-28 21:57:222022-07-28 21:57:22Get That Perfect Shot of Cheyenne’s Nature and Art
Get That Perfect Shot of Cheyenne’s Nature and Art
Cheyenne has no shortage of photo opportunities, but here’s the inside scoop to get THE shot you were hoping for:
- Sloan’s Lake Sunsets: Cheyenne’s largest urban greenspace perfectly frames the Wyoming sunsets that fill the sky with color all year round.
- Middle Crow Creek Inlet at Curt Gowdy State Park: Popular with standup paddleboarders and kayakers for calm water dwarfed under granite rock towers. Hiking the first quarter-mile of the Crow Creek Trail offers a different but equally beautiful perspective of the water.
- Chalk Bluff Road: Magical summer evenings provide showstopping images when thunderstorms move east and the golden sun shines from the west over the rolling hills of the plains.
- Cheyenne Botanic Gardens: Botany photographers find heaven among the tropical oasis of green in the Grand Conservatory, whimsical land of imagination in the Paul Smith Children’s Village and meandering paths through the outdoor gardens.
- Mural Alley: Tucked away in the heart of downtown, this alley is full of building-sized art including a rocking three-story blue bison and art deco-inspired flowers popping with reds and oranges.
For more information on Cheyenne, visit Cheyenne.org.