https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/On-A-Slant-Village-Earthlodge-CREDIT-North-Dakota-Tourism.png 630 1276 Site Administrator https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/TGAW-Horizontal-BlackTagline.png Site Administrator2021-11-29 21:50:122021-11-29 21:50:12Enjoy nature, history, wildlife and more in North Dakota
North Dakota’s top five destinations offer adventures, scenic trails, enchanting views, wildlife, nature, history, art, culture and more.
- With its wide-open spaces, vistas that take your breath away, and views of wild horses and bison roaming free, Theodore Roosevelt National Park is truly one of the most beautiful places in North Dakota.
- The International Peace Garden is one of the continent’s most symbolic and scenic attractions, touting 2,300 acres of nature’s beauty, 155,000 flowers, pristine lakes, scenic hiking and driving trails, waterfalls and a large variety of birds.
- The MHA Interpretive Center is an expansive, stunning multipurpose facility that interprets the history and culture of the Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara people. The center houses a museum, interactive kiosks, coffee and gift shops, and offers cultural classes.
- Travel through time in the oldest state park in North Dakota and explore its rich culture and history. Venture through reconstructed earthlodges and gaze upon breathtaking views of the river bottoms while traversing the scenic trails of Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park.
- Fargo is the largest city in North Dakota, boasting a dynamic arts and culture scene, a vibrant downtown, unique lodging, exceptional eating establishments, thrilling entertainment venues, and numerous attractions and activities for everyone.
For more information on North Dakota, visit NDTourism.com.