Upcoming blockbuster exhibitions for the arts and culture scene in Denver
The Denver Art Museum will host two special exhibitions in 2019. Dior: From Paris to the World (through March 3, 2019) showcases 70 years of the House of Dior’s legacy in the fashion world; and Claude Monet: The Truth of Nature (Oct. 20, 2019-Feb. 2, 2020) will feature more than 100 paintings from the celebrated French impressionist’s career.
Experience Leonardo Da Vinci: 500 Years of Genius (March 1-Aug. 25, 2019) at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, with life-size replicas of Leonardo’s machine inventions and a “Secrets of the Mona Lisa” exhibit.
Upcoming Festivals and Events
- Cuba! at Denver Museum of Nature & Science through January 20, 2019
- Denver Film Festival October 31, 2018-November 11, 2018
- Denver Arts Week November 2-10, 2018
- Mile High Holidays November 11-January, 27, 2019
- Weekend Amtrak Ski Train to Winter Park Ski Resort from Denver Union Station January 4-March 31, 2019
- National Western Stock Show & Rodeo January 12-27, 2019
- Denver Restaurant Week February 22-March 3, 2019
For more information, contact:
VISIT DENVER, The Convention and Visitors Bureau
1555 California St., Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202