Denver’s Iconic RiNo (River North) Art District
The RiNo (River North) Art District is “where art is made.” The district’s interesting blend of urban charm and unique industrial revival makes it a great destination for visitors. Historic warehouses and factories now house jazz bars, restaurants, brewpubs, art galleries and working studios.
RiNo boasts a diverse mix of creative businesses ranging from visual artists, designers and furniture makers, to craft distillers and brewers, winemakers, creators of unique outdoor gear and small-batch coffee roasters. The art definitely extends beyond gallery walls in this neighborhood, with its colorful and innovative street art murals in alleys and on buildings around almost every corner!
From September 3-9, 2018, the annual CRUSH Street Art Festival (which stands for Creative Rituals Under Social Harmony) organizes artists, in partnership with local businesses, to splash color and concepts across the RiNo neighborhood. The event has become a platform for artists to gather, create, share ideas and techniques, all to the delight of some 20,000 spectators and visitors.
Upcoming Festivals and Events
- The Dead Sea Scrolls at Denver Museum of Nature & Science March 16-September 3, 2018
- Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre Summer Concert Series, May through October 2018
- Velorama Music Festival and Colorado Classic Bike Race in RiNo (River North) Neighborhood August 16-19, 2018
- A Taste of Colorado food festival August 31-September 3, 2018
- Grandoozy music festival at Overland Park Golf Course, September 14-16, 2018
- Denver Beer Fest September 14-22, 2018
- Great American Beer Festival September 20-22, 2018
- Dior: From Paris to the World at Denver Art Museum November 18, 2018 – March 3, 2019
- Denver Arts Week November 2-10, 2018
- Mile High Holidays November 11-January, 27, 2019
VISIT DENVER, The Convention and Visitors Bureau
1555 California St., Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202