Cheyenne Frontier Days, Restaurant Week, & Depot Days in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Cheyenne Restaurant Week
Apr 5-11, 2020
Cheyenne Restaurant Week is an annual event that features restaurants from across Cheyenne offering deals on special menus. This year, contributions can be made to the Wyoming Hunger Initiative, First Lady Jennie Gordon’s initiative, that will in turn be used to fund local organizations working to provide meals for children in Wyoming. Diners at participating restaurants will have the option to make a donation to support the cause.
May 16 & 17, 2020
After taking a year off Depot Days is back! A weekend full of trains is in store at the Cheyenne Depot, with exhibits and tours of the historic UP roundhouse and WASATCH RR Contractors. Additionally, the Sherman Hill Model Railroad Show is at the Frontier Park Exhibition Hall across town. Your ticket includes museum admission and a brief tour of the Union Pacific Steam Shop. A trolley will escort people to and from the steam shop, with departures scheduled every 30 minutes from the Depot.
Cheyenne Frontier Days
July 17-26, 2020
Cheyenne Frontier Days is a 10-day festival of rip-roarin’ excitement, featuring the world’s best PRCA rodeo action and Western entertainment. It’s non-stop activity and hospitality at its Western best! Enjoy daily rodeo, concerts, Professional Bull Riders, USAF Thunderbirds, parades, pancake breakfasts, the Western Art Show & sale, a huge carnival, the Old West Museum, an Indian Village and so much more. It’s all-day, all-night fun!
- June 5 & 6, 2020. Hispanic Festival. Learn more
- June 12 & 13, 2020. Celtic Festival. Learn more
- June 19 & 20, 2020. Wyoming Brewers Festival. Learn more
- June 27, 2020. Superday. Learn more
- July 10-12, 2020. 4-Ever West Tattoo Festival. Learn more
- July 28 -Aug 8, 2020. Laramie County Fair. Learn more
- Sep 11-12, 2020. Greek Festival. Learn more
- Nov 28, 2020. Christmas Parade. Learn more
- Dec. 31, 2020. New Year’s Eve Ball Drop. Learn more
For more information on the Cheyenne, Wyoming area, visit Cheyenne.org.