https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/Brewfest-CREDIT-Visit-Cheyenne.png 633 1200 Site Administrator https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/TGAW-Horizontal-BlackTagline.png Site Administrator2021-11-29 19:25:242021-11-29 19:50:28A busy summer is planned in Cheyenne, Wyoming
A busy summer is planned in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Cheyenne has lots of activities on the docket this year; read on for five can’t-miss experiences:
- Cheyenne Frontier Days (July 22-31, 2022): The world’s largest outdoor rodeo and Western celebration is 10 jam-packed days of rodeo, concerts, parades, Native American dancing, pancake breakfasts and everything “Old West” you can imagine.
- Hell on Wheels Chuck Wagon Dinner & Rodeo (June 10 & 24, July 1 & 15, August 19 & 26, 2022): Dinner with award-winning chuck wagon competitors 3LazyR and a homegrown rodeo under a Wyoming sunset.
- Fridays on the Plaza (Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day): FREE concerts in the heart of downtown Cheyenne every Friday evening in the summer. Food trucks and a beer tent offer goodies available for purchase.
- Wyoming Brewer Festival (June 17-18, 2022): Sample the region’s best craft beers in the Depot Plaza, with proceeds supporting the preservation of the historic Union Pacific Depot Building.
- 4-Ever West Tattoo Fest & Paint Slingers (July 14-17, 2022): Urban art takes over downtown Cheyenne with building-sized murals painted in real time and world-class tattoo artists showing off their skills in the Depot and on the Depot Plaza all weekend long.
For more information on Cheyenne, visit Cheyenne.org.