- Frostival: Fargo’s winter festival has fun for the whole family, including cardboard sled races, “Amazing Race”-style competitions, yoga in the snow, winter camping and more. Full schedule
- Tailgating: Each fall, North Dakota State University’s championship team not only has great football games fans love, it also hosts an awesome tailgate beforehand. From die-hard fans to first-time visitors, everyone is welcome to enjoy the classic food, drinks and fun you expect at a tailgate. Guide to tailgating
- Drekker: Housed in one of the oldest buildings in Fargo, Drekker’s Viking-themed brewery has a gorgeous interior with tall ceilings and bier hall-type tables. Drekker has tons of sour options as well as seltzers, pilsners and lagers. Learn more
- Woodchipper: From the infamous film “Fargo,”this iconic prop is located in the Visitor Center and makes for an awesome photo op. Check out the other movie memorabilia and even grab some one-of-a-kind movie-themed merchandise while you’re there. Learn more
- Bonanzaville: This pioneer village pays homage to the history of the region. Fargo’s first house, old bonanza farmhouses, a car museum and more await an up-close-and-personal tour. Learn more
For more information on Fargo-Moorhead, visit www.VisitFargoMoorhead.org.