After almost two years of quarantines and lockdowns, our calendars are slowly starting to fill again.
In the Great American West region – the states of Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming – there are a number of special events and anniversaries coming up. From the 150th anniversary of Yellowstone National Park to the 100th year of the Days of ’76 Western celebration in Deadwood, South Dakota, these events showcase the very best of the Great American West.
Read on to see what else we have in store in 2022:
Idaho: Yellowstone, dark sky dinners are 2022 highlights in Idaho
Montana: Enjoy starry skies, a snowy dinner and history in Montana
- Glacier Country, Montana: One-of-a-kind experiences beyond Glacier National Park
North Dakota: Enjoy nature, history, wildlife and more in North Dakota
- Fargo-Moorhead, North Dakota: Fargo-Moorhead keeps things fun year-round
South Dakota: Many unique events and celebrations in South Dakota
- Rapid City, South Dakota: Celebrate Native American culture in Rapid City
Wyoming: Wyoming attractions celebrating milestones in 2022
- Carbon County, Wyoming: “Get Your West On” and explore Wyoming’s Carbon County
- Casper, Wyoming: Here’s how to experience the best of Casper, Wyoming
- Cheyenne, Wyoming: A busy summer is planned in Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Cody, Wyoming: Wildlife-watchers will love a visit to Cody Yellowstone
- Sheridan, Wyoming: Put Sheridan, Wyoming, on your calendar in 2022
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming: Many ways to enjoy Yellowstone’s big anniversary in 2022
Denver: Experience history and culture in Denver through rodeo, art
For more information on the Great American West, visit GreatAmericanWest.co.