https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/Red-River-Valley-Fair-CREDIT-Visit-Fargo-Moorhead.jpg 800 1200 Site Administrator https://greatamericanwest.co/wp-content/uploads/TGAW-Horizontal-BlackTagline.png Site Administrator2023-01-30 16:49:552023-01-30 17:18:062023 Will Be A Busy Year in Fargo-Moorhead, North Dakota
There’s always a lot to do in Fargo-Moorhead. See some of our favorites below:
- Celebrate Midwest culture and sample hotdish from the best restaurants in town at the Fargo Hotdish Festival on February 5 at Drekker.
- Prepare for the 13th Annual Unglued Craft Fest March 10-11 at West Acres Mall.
- “America’s Best Small-Town Race” is back and bringing that sweet Midwestern charm for a week-long celebration of running at the Essentia Health Fargo Marathon, May 15-20. Don’t be fooled – there’s nothing small about it.
- Celebrate North Dakota and all our state offers on 701 Day, July 1, in Broadway Square! This event showcases the many reasons we are proud to be in the 701.
- Join us for the “10 Best Days of Summer” at the Red River Valley Fair! The family fun runs July 7-16.
- Every year, the Downtown Fargo Street Fair welcomes hundreds of vendors and over 150,000 visitors over three days. Full of food, shopping, entertainment and more! Join us in beautiful downtown Fargo July 13-15 to stroll the streets, browse vendors from all over the country, eat food from every region, and taste local wines and beers, all while enjoying music and entertainment.
For more information on Fargo-Moorhead, visit www.VisitFargoMoorhead.org.